As the sun sets today, the 18th of November, we the word farmers of Awesomepreneur are bringing in our Harvest of Heartwork: a medley of wisdom for you to nibble and nosh over the next few weeks. We think it was worth the wait.
Since our first Festival of Heartwork six months ago, the Awesomepreneur inbox has been full of your stories on what it means to you to #workwithheart. And we just can’t keep the bounty to ourselves. Our fare includes thoughts on:
- Kissing the old rules of entrepreneurship goodbye and embracing the new by Mary Tracy
- The content-first, formula-free approach to marketing by Dana Sitar
- Why “stranger danger” no longer applies by Diane Pauley
- What professional freedom really means by Stu Snyder
- How a year of TED helped one woman find her purpose by Kylie Dunn
- Taking photos that leave a legacy by Alicia Diamond
- The good, the weird, and the yikes by Tracie Nichols
- Giving shame the wings of love by Teresa Deak
- What you can learn from a pizza, a rock, and a pile of leaves by Tracy Kelly
- The case against goin’ it alone by Kate Sammon
- Newlywed advice on balancing marriage and mission by Nick Norton
- What exactly is past life regression by Elmdea Bean
- Why we love the buttons off Brandy Morris!
- And a few more surprises!
Feast on the whole menu of heartworking writers today or tune into Twitter and Facebook over the next few weeks, as we dip into each and every morsel of heartwork. Hashtags welcome. (Cough #harvestofheartwork #workwithheart cough)
Happy Harvest! Dig in!